Mechanicsville Dentist Offers Whitening For Life
Dentist in Mechanicsville, MD
Academy Dental Care is excited to announce our Whitening For Life Program! Our patients always leave with a healthy smile. Our Whitening For Life members are also given the opportunity to maintain a youthful and brilliant smile by receiving a professional whitening kit at each regularly scheduled appointment.
This teeth whitening program was developed especially for our patients that take their dental health seriously, keep regularly scheduled appointments and enjoy the incentive of a healthy, white smile.
Upon becoming a member of our Whitening For Life program, you will receive a set of custom-fitted whitening trays, professional whitening gel and instructions for use. At each of your regularly scheduled and kept cleaning appointments, you will receive professional strength whitening gel.
Below is a list of the details for our Whitening For Life program.
- Academy Dental Care will make custom fitted whitening trays for any of our qualified and registered Whitening For Life members upon joining.
- You will be scheduled with our team for custom impressions, which will be ready for pick up within two week. Custom fitted trays allow for safe whitening application and even results.
- You will be provided a start up supply of professional strength whitening gel as well as instructions for use.
- Regardless of your cancellation history in the past, all patients with a clean bill of oral health will be considered for membership.
- You must first receive an exam and professional cleaning prior to becoming a member of this program.
- You must keep your regularly scheduled cleaning, exam and x-ray appointments, as well as maintain a clean bill of oral health.
- In order to remain a member of our program, you must provide 48 hours notice to reschedule or cancel an appointment.
- You will need to keep your regularly schedule cleaning appointments within 4 weeks of your recommended recall date (usually every 3 or 6 months).
- One whitening gel syringe will be rewarded at each of your regularly scheduled cleaning and exam appointments.
- Lost or damaged trays can be replaced, but the patient will need to repay the start up fee.
- Should any of the rules fail to be met, you will be disqualified from the program but will be provided the opportunity to re-enroll for a $99.00 reactivation feel.
Contact us if you have any questions or are interested in becoming a member of our Whitening for Life program, we will be happy to assist you!